Do you want to know how to get rid of a toothache? Toothache is a very common problem and many people suffer from it at some point in their lives, it can be extremely frustrating and very, very painful. Most of us have suffered from the pain and agony of a toothache at one time or the other in our lives. What to speak of one time, the problem is often chronic. It means that once you become a victim of toothache, you are likely to suffer from it again and again. If you have never had a toothache, you are extremely lucky.
A toothache is generally caused by a cavity that has become infected. Once this infection spreads to the sensitive inner portions of your tooth, they can start hurting quite a lot. If the infection spreads all the way to the sensitive pulp area of your tooth, it can be very painful.
Even though a number of people do not take dental hygiene seriously, in reality it is very important to take care of your teeth so that you are spared from a lot of pain and a lot of money. It is necessary to brush your teeth twice a day without fail. Besides brushing, dental floss should be used to take out any food particles that are lodged between the teeth. Floss every day so that bacteria will be prevented from forming in small areas between the teeth.
How to get rid of a toothache naturally?
Toothache has home remedies that are highly effective in the initial stage. Even though pain killers such as ibuprofen can bring temporary relief, these medicines create lots of side effects such as stomach ache, head ache, acidity etc. So, let us know the easy natural methods that are free from side effects through which you can get rid of tooth ache fast.
- Use ice as your teeth relief. Ice can help numb the ache and, more importantly, it reduces swelling. This should help with the pain. Apply ice by putting some ice cubes in a plastic bag and putting them into a handkerchief, or a small towel. Place the ice on the cheek where the affected tooth is. Remember never place the ice directly onto your skin, however, as it can cause frostbite.
- Mix a pinch of pepper powder and a quarter teaspoon of salt and apply this to the affected tooth. This helps to prevent dental cavities, foul breath, bleeding gums and toothaches. Mixing pepper powder and clove oil and applying on cavities helps to soothe toothaches too.
- You can use salt water as your tooth ache cure. Brush your teeth using fine salt. Do this when you wake up every morning and before bedtime at night. This will eliminate your tooth ache. Besides, you may also swig your mouth with peppermint-salt water for few seconds until you finish the water in your glass to prevent dental cavities, bad breath, bleeding from the gums, painful gums, and toothaches.
- You could also try using real vanilla extract to ease the pain, all you need to do is place some vanilla extract on a cotton ball and then rub it gently against the painful tooth, make sure that the vanilla extract is on the tooth and leave it there.
- You can place a piece of onion big enough to cover the affected tooth area. Then leave it on the tooth for half an hour to kill bacteria and help in pain relief. You may also bite and chew the onion for 2-3 minutes. This will release the antiseptic qualities of the onion and help the pain to subside.
Dentist Be Damned – Guaranteed
How to Get Rid of a Toothache If You’re Terrified of Dentists
There’s only one thing worse than a toothache. And that’s to have a toothache–AND be afraid of the dentist.
So if you’re reading this letter because you’ve got a tooth that’s killing you, or you’ve got a deathly fear of dentists and don’t want to see one, I’ve got a sure fire method that’ll do the Trick. It’ll get you out of pain in no time. I promise.
For more information about ‘Dentis Be Dammed’, please Click Here.